Merry Xmas

 

I don't usually mix my home décor and fashion posts. I worked on this all morning long to get a good photo.  I still don't know if I 100% love it, but I love the items in it.  A new round of Designer Showcase opened and this wonderful Pearl Jumpsuit by Well Made can be found there in a variety of colors.  I choose red due to the season.  It just felt nice and bright.  I also included my fireplace décor out at the house.  Tm Creations has released the Merry Xmas sign that blinks out at the SL Christmas Expo.  Links included below.

WellMade - Pearl Jumpsuit*

@Designer Showcase

Gild - Legacy Fat Cat Stole Red

Besom - Girlgang Bun

Essenz - Guadeloupe Christmas Red

Tm Creations - Merry Xmas Christmas Decors C17*

Old Barn Door - Holiday Cards On A String*

Crate - Las Lunas Fireplace

Circa - "Winter Woodland" Holiday Garland 2019

Kaerri - Deck The Halls Deer Planter

Dreamland Designs - Holiday Ladder

Ariskea - Aars Wood Logs


Comments

Monthly Views