Christmas Livingroom

 

How about a little holiday magic in that new house I recently rented.   Today I am showcasing some items that I found at SL Christmas Expo.  I was really surprised that the items from Dekute Dekor only had 1L impact including the fireplace which makes it perfect for my little rental.  I used the Classic Christmas Collection by them including the sofa, chair, side table, coffee table and fireplace with decorations.  

I also put out Harshlands Happy Memories Frame and filled with fun pictures from over the years.  I placed some mint milkshakes out by Absinthe & Others.  The last item that can be found at the expo would be the Holly Jolly Picture Collection over the fireplace by Moonly Inc. which is also a new store for me.  It is a four pack and I only used three, but keep your eyes peeled to the blog for the last one to surface.  Head on over to the expo and see what other items await you.

Dekute Dekor - Classic Christmas Collection*

Classic Fireplace

Classic Coffee Table

Classic Side Table

Classic Chair

Classic Sofa

Harshlands - Happy Memories Frame Ornamental Wood*

Absinthe & Others Historical Beverages - Mint Milkshakes*

Moonley Inc. - Holly Jolly Picture Collection*

Bricolage (formerly CdB) Provence Rug 02

Dust Bunny - Alpine Christmas Tree Bare, Christmas Presents & Puppy In Basket Bed


Comments

Monthly Views