The Tree of Knowledge

I haven't posted in a week.  I know a whole week without me whatever did you do?  I have been sorting and kinda reorganizing my inventory.  I sorted through all my gifts and purchases.  I placed them neatly in my folders for use down the road and I only have one unopened box at the moment.  My friend laughs because I am this particular about my inventory.  Anyways that's my tangent about what I have been doing besides blogging.

While sorting through all this stuff I assemble an outfit to show you.  It is a little of this and a tad of that.  I will be mixing old and new items in my styling.  Just because something is no longer available in world should not mean we need to toss it aside. I visited LEA23 - Gates Of Oria (Sept 2 - Dec 31, 2018) by Tahiti Raea.  It is such gorgeous place in world for my current picture.  The trees and the scenery is beautiful.  Trees are old and hold lots of knowledge.  I thought maybe this tree might share some insight with me, but no such luck.




Nail Polish | Cazimi - Nails Foliage
Hair | Osmose - Diamonds/Soil

Comments

Monthly Views