Country Roots

Who says you can't do a formal photo in a country background.  I am gearing to head home for vacation and this whole look just inspired me.  The back ground was easy for me to find due to my current state of mind.  However, back home you won't see people walking around in formal dresses in the 110 temperatures they have been seeing.  





What I am wearing:

Dress:  Kelini - CottonCandy Diamond - Pink
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Business%20District%20Hotel/226/224/24

Eyes:  Madrid Solo - Mesh Eyes - Realm -Winters Thaw (was a group gift)
Hair: Clawtooth - Betty Spaghetti - Coffee
Nails/Ring: Crystal Line - Cherry Pierce 
Shoes:  Sax Shepherd Designs - Fairy Tale Tease - Briar Rose
Flower Head Piece: Silvery K -  Head Dress - Sakura Japon
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Rumours Eye Makeup - Mauve

Comments

  1. I love the dress and the flowers and the way you posed it all. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the feedback.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Monthly Views