Cheers to 15 Years!!!


OMG, it has been 15 years since I first started Second Life.  That is a lot of a second life to live.  I have had friends come and go.  Hobbies come and go.  Yet here I stand on my same piece of dirt.  If you have not bought land I seriously suggest you look into it.  Don't tell any one I told you, but renting is for the birds.  They rip you off on prims.  

I kind of went missing for a few weeks.  I want to give a nod to Starlink for their great service in keeping me offline for three weeks while the ap crashed and could not submit a trouble ticket.  Then another good two weeks after we did get one in.  Yep, three weeks with no WIFI and two young kids who don't understand where WIFI comes from.  Throw in a missing husband (he went deer hunting for a week), a snow storm and sick kids for a great party.  Might I say wine anyone?  

Despite all that I am back.  The three week break off of Second Life has been nice.  I did realize that I probably do need to realign my Second Life with work since RL work now dominates my days.  Sometimes I miss my SAHM days and then I get trapped with them for a week in the house.  I guess you can have it all.  Wait in Second Life you can!


Comments

Monthly Views