October

 

I can not believe it is already October.  We are going to take the kids to the pumpkin patch this weekend.  This year is seeming to fly by.  Sometimes moments in life are slow and others are a blur.  While your in the moment you might not take the time to appreciate it like you should.  Reflecting back on memories of being home with the kids I am glad I got to stay home and experience it with them.  This working Mom gig is a change of pace that I feel like I am navigating better.  The kids seem to love daycare, coming to work and having a teen watch them during the week.  I will say our family budget is also doing better.  I guess life ebbs and flows.  We are just along for the ride.

%Percent - Eclair Credenza LI:8 & Poppy Table Lamp LI:2*

@TLC

Fern Cottage - 80s Modern Cookie Table LI:1 & 80s Modern Kidney Table LI:1*

@TLC

Fourth Wall - Sway Sofa PG LI:10

Black Nest:

Siisti Shelving + Decor, Eri Rug LI:1, Eri Statue Ornament LI:1, Tuulinen Lounge Chair PG LI:5,  Varjo Frame LI:1

Square: 

DumbCane Planters Blk LI:4, Eva Led Chandeliers Gold LI:4, Sway Sofa PG LI:10

Celeste - Square Pot Succulent Gold Bright LI:1

Jian Pets - Shiba Inu Adult & Puppy 

House - The Retreat by Ex Machina LI:20

Comments

Monthly Views