Picnic In The Snow

 


Hang on to your hats winters is not over yet.  Christmas maybe over but that does not mean we have to put up those wonderful winter landscapes we painstakingly put together.  I set out some décor items among my winter landscaping.  DJ.SF released a variety of Lovers Blankets at this round of Cosmopolitan.  I paired it with the Snowday Picnic Collection from Raindale that was in an old Decorate box.  I like to mix and match new things with old things.  When you have been on the grid as long as I have you tend to have an accumulation of both.

DJ.SF - Lovers Blanket v2*

@Cosmopolitan

Raindale - Snowday Picnic Collection | Snowman, Picnic Basket, Picnic Drinks, Picnic Sled

3D Trees - Winter Ancient Virginia Live Oak 

United InshCon - Animated Wapiti Male Grey


Comments

Monthly Views