Club Time

 


The great thing about Second Life is even during this weird time in our world (due to Covid) people can come together, have fun and chat.  It gives us an opportunity to bond and socialize with others that is safe.  I will see you on the dance floor.

My club attired is a Wild's Fashion Rumors Jumpsuit.  I love jumpsuits and this one I paired with fur to keep me warm.  I also am wearing Haysuriza's Metale Cats Eyewear.  Dark glasses in a club makes anyone feel like a rock star.  Both of these items are at the current round of Designer Showcase's 10th Year Anniversary.  Gifts are also set out so head on over to see what new things you just have to have.

Wild - Fashion Rumors Jumpsuit*

Haysuriza - Eyewear Metale Cats*

@Designer Showcase

Moondance Boutique - Kari Necklace

Doux - Martina Hairstyle

LeLUTKA - Lilly Head 2.5

Gos - Julia Elaphe Sandals Black

Ysoral - Luxe Nails Mercure

Glitzz - Fur Stole L2 Dark Plum


Comments

Monthly Views