Winter Wonderland


I love landscaping in Second Life so much.  It is very unique to how you want to create it.  Here I have made a winter wonderland.  I included two photos because I loved them both.  Wind lights in Second Life have a lot to do with how a picture will turn out.  I used the Black Dragon viewer for these photos.  I love how I can change the lighting to create something unique from one scene depending on the wind lights.  

Today I am showcasing a two items that can be found at SL's 10th Annual Christmas Expo that benefits the American Cancer Society.  Night Fire just happed to be out in the snow when I caught this picture.  He is sporting his new coat from Lunistice named Artic Nights.  The magical trees he is among are Lunaira's Birch glimmer Dreams Tree along with The color Alchemist with Imagine's Reindeer Tree which is located at the current round of Swank that opens tomorrow.  The links are included on the bottom of this post.  Happy winter shopping.   



Comments

Post a Comment

Monthly Views