Christmas By The Fire


Yesterday, the 10th Annual SL Christmas Expo benefiting the American Cancer Society opened it's doors.  I found the some of the loveliest things by some amazing designers at the event.  Dench Designs release the Yuletide Collection.  One piece is the rug and fireplace with décor.  The other piece is the couch, table and side tables.  I added in the Yule Candle Plate on the trunk by Face Desk.  I also included the Xmas Poinsettia planter in green by TM Creations.  My grandma always had a poinsettia plant so they are special to me this time of year.  Then I sprinkled the walls with some holiday cheer by using the Ho Ho Ho Frame Set by Moonley Inc.  All the direct landmarks can be found down below.  It's time to go shopping while supporting a great cause.

Comments

Monthly Views