Outdoor Dinning




I really love this new set from Chez Moi.  I really, really, really wanted the food in it.  I am one of those people that loves Second Life food and I have it placed everywhere around my home.  I put out huge themed buffets as if I am entertaining enough people for a party.  I love the topping bowls and the grill marks on the hot dogs the most.  You need this set in  your life.  

On another note I will be traveling to see family in August so I won't be as active for a bit in August.  My daughter is also kind of sort of starting Kindergarten with a distance model of teaching which means that instead of just staying home with the kids now I actually have to teach a child who only works well under competition.  I guess the upside of this is my son will learn earlier since he will be doing it with us as well.  I wish all parents in this tough situation the best of luck.  Here is to the new normal.

Comments

Monthly Views