Home & Garden Expo Decorating Contest


Today is the day that the Home and Garden Expo Decorating Contest kicks off and I am so excited for you to go check out the house I decorated.  I spent a ton of time working through the house.  We had 450 prims to do inside and out.  We needed to use three items from the event.  Head over to Hope 3 and check out all 14 houses.  I decorated home 10 The Palomar.  Love Nest Season Tree by Face Desk graces my front yard among other decor.  I have even created a story to go with my home which I hope you enjoy.

The mail had been delivered and I heard Magnus carry my boxes up to my dressing room.  I patently waited as he finished hauling up the last box upstairs while grumbling under his breath.  I took the day off from work today to since I knew my influencer items would arrive today.  I love sorting through all my new items and a creating a photo.  I heard him leave the dressing room and I ran upstairs.  I tore through all the boxes and dug through my wardrobe to find pieces of clothing to combine for tonight's dinner party.  I hauled my home goods to their appropriate rooms and sat down at the computer to contain my thoughts.  The oceans scent wafted up to the balcony and calmed my inner chaos.

I knew I didn't have much time to linger before I needed to head down stairs to cook up my dinner feast.  I was having friends over for appetizers, homemade pasta, fondue tonight and fresh ice tea with lemons off the tree.  I slaved away in the kitchen until afternoon.  I then decorated the table in a feast style and when I was happy with the look it was time to head upstairs to soak in the lovely tub.  I only had an hour before company arrived so I needed to be quick, but a glass of wine in the tub is always heavenly.

The house looks great, the food smells better and I look stunning.  What a great evening tonight will be.  I hope we have enough seating in the living room to enjoy the lively entertainment tonight.  If not there are a few quieter seats scattered around outside to enjoy the evening air.  I even laid a blanket and pillow out in the tree house.

Comments

Monthly Views