I See Spring

I see spring in Second Life.  The great thing about Second Life is it can really be any season you want.  In real life I look out my window and still see winter as spring has not appeared here yet.  The weather is slowing warming up and the sun is appearing more.  So in Second Life I will live in spring.  Raindale just released the Faeheart Gacha that can be found at the Gacha Garden.  I hear there are lots of gifts at the event as well.  I also used some charming little lanterns that look like they have magic fairy dust from Refuge and of course lot of greenery.


Faeheart Gacha - Raindale*
Faeheart Gazebo Rare
Faeheart Bench Pink
Faeheart Swing Green
Faeheart Stool Purple
Faeheart Stool Green
Faeheart Hanging Chair

Lanterns | Refuge - Mystic Lantern*
Tree w/lights | Lunaria - Tree of Dreams Seasons
Small Tree | Thus Magic - Enchanted Tree_3 Bright Green
Grass, walkway and bushes | Two Moon Gardens - Avalon in Summer 2

Comments

Monthly Views