Coffee and Tea Bar


My little ones in Real Life keep me going and on my toes all day.  To combat that I drink what some consider too much coffee with a side of tea.  Caffeine keeps me going and while I know this is a bad habit for now it will stay.  Why not bring that bad habit into Second Life as well with a nice cozy coffee and tea bar area.  

For my coffee and tea bar I started with the Delight Coffee Station* by Chez Moi.  Then I added the Jax Sofa* by Decor Junction/Sutter Field.  Both of these items are at the current round of Cosmopolitan.  I added some greenery with the Lamb's Ear Wreath* and Farmhouse Irish Frames* by Old Barn Door that can be found at Shiny Shabby.  

As we know the Second Life Home and Garden Expo is still going on that benefits the American Cancer Society's Relay for Life.  Korpokkur House has the Wooden Table and Chair Set* (shelf not pictured).  They can be found on Hope 6.  Mean while my tulip and daffodils* and the tree of roses* are by GCS over on Hope 9.  Make sure you check out this great event as there is so many designers participating and so much to discover.  Don't forget tomorrow the home decorating contest opens on Hope 3.

Other Items Used:
Ice Tea | Luc. - Iced Tea
Pretzels | Dust Bunny - Sweetheart Lunch Soft Pretzels
Basket | Con & Dust Bunny - Gracie Living Room Blanket Basket
Tray | Apple Fall - Book & Nectarines Tray
Light | Roiro - Saten Branch Light

Comments

Monthly Views