Dazzling in Red

This outfit just screams look at me in it's vibrant red hue.  Wild Fashion came out with the Sharon Dress which includes earrings (not pictured) on a color hud.  They can be found at Designer Showcase which also has some gifts out.  Anael's Boots are by Heels and are currently at The Fashion Zone Event.  They come with a color hud in black and this dark red.  Now you didn't think I would get my boots all dirty in the snow did you?  How else am I supposed to get around if not for my flying Demon Angel Floating Chair or throne as I call it by irrISIStible.  You can find this wonderful gem at Swank.   I also tried my hand at a smiling close up. I am still not sure what I think about it.



Dress | Wild - Fashion Sharon Dress*
Boots | Heels - Anael's Boots*
Coat | Ryvolter - Trixi Shoulder Fur Coat Oxblood
Hair | Truth - Eternity
Earrings Chu-Ing - Feel Special Earring 3
Necklace | Kunglers - Marianne Necklace Quartz
Eye Makeup & Lashes | Euphoric - Bae Beauty Set (PP 1/20)
Lipstick | Modish - Rimma (PP 1/20)
Eyes | Mila - Nerissa Eyes
Throne | irrISIStible - Demon Angel Floating Chair*


Comments

Monthly Views