Holiday Music Room

I put together a little holiday music room in my house for winter.  The piano and bench by Vidarr's Legacies plays festive holiday music.  The puppy by Naughty Bits seems to want to get into trouble and is part of  the Naughty List Decor Set.  I included twinkling lights by Aluora to make it magical.  These items are part of the 9th Annual SL Christmas Expo.  Check out all the activites and events happening here: https://slchristmasexpo.com/.   My little cottage I used is by Raindale as well as the curtain which I tinted.  You can read all about it in my previous Christmas Loft Post.


Piano & Bench | Vidarr's Legacies - Black Sands Piano*
Light Strings | Aluora - Strings Curtain Snow Lights*

Naughty Bits - Naughty List Decor Set*
The Christmas Puppy
The Naughty List Christmas Tree
The Naughty List Area Rug





Comments

Monthly Views