Apple Blossom Cottage

Old Barn Door lept right into fall with the new release of the Apple Blossom Cottage.  
Here are some words on the build from the designer, "this is the beautiful 'Apple Blossom Cottage' with bento animations in the stairs seat, this cottage has gorgeous, highly detailed mesh and many extras you're sure to love!  It is one of our newest additions in the {OBD} line of cottage homes. Everything you see in the picture is included!! I kind of went nuts (for you) :) .... I've added 2 different rezzers. One with the entire scene: Cottage, grass, trees, landscaping, wood pile, barn, roads, pathways, garden seat, fence, mailbox, apple trees, Fall mums & leaves, doors, flower boxes & fireplace.  Whereas, the other rezzer only contains the cottage, fireplace, landscaping, doors and wood pile! All for your convenience. Move things around however you like, everything is copy/mod and unlinked!  Then of course I've also everything separately just in case you need to do them in singles!"
In my photo I did add the Fall Tree and Summer Farm Animals by Simply Shelby to the side of my house near the barn that were not included in the set. 




Comments

Monthly Views