A Glimpse Into My Home

I think on Sundays every now and again I will post a picture of my own home decor.  This will be a glimpse into my SL home.  So this is located in my walk in closet.  Instead of a second bedroom I decided to do a walk in closet.  I spend most of my time in it opening boxes and sorting through my inventory.  A photo of the closet will come soon, so stay tuned.



Door Decor | Bazaar - Crete Door Decoration
Poof | Sources - Avivoi White Stool
Dogs | Jian - Lagacy GSD Pupper Basket
Gold Hearts | Moss & Mink - Golden Heart Trims (Vertical)
Photos | Outside The Box - Botanical Prints
Birds | Foxwood - Boho Lounge - Love Birds Cage Gift
Plants | Thor - Traveler Palm, Dracaena Plant
Tablet | Peaches - The Fianna Tablet Set
Home Sign | Zen Creations - Home Deco
Console Table | Raindale - Sweetbourne Buffet Table*
Lamp | BackBone - Convair Coco Cabana Bamboo Lamp

Comments

Monthly Views