Relaxing Pergola

Redeux just opened and runs until the 21st of the month.  I love this event for all of the new exclusive designer releases, the sales and the 50L items.  This event has it all from fashion to home decor and fantasy.  I picked up a few new things so let me show you my awesome finds.  Lacrime dell' anima released an event exclusive patio cuddle bed.  The matching crate plants are also available.  Artisan Fantasy put out a set of house plants since we all love our foliage in Second Life.  Lastly, Simply Shelby has the Garden Pergola for sale.  What I like about this is it has a ton of flowers surrounding the structure.   


Garden Pergola | Simply Shelby - Full Version*
Bed | Lacrime dell' anima - Patio Cuddle Bed*
Wooden Planter | Lacrime dell' anima - Patio Crate Vase(2)*
Potted Plants | Artisan Fantasy - Potted House Plants (3)*
Wrapped Sandwiches | Raindale - Lembas Tray*

Comments

Monthly Views