Cat's Corner

This is where my Mesh Cats from Image Essentials like to hang out.  I joke that it's Cat's Corner.  They lay about and soak up all the sun.  It is very relaxing and I even have some spiked lemonade by Simply Shelby out for those to enjoy.  The Lemon Espalier tree that they come from is from Illusions of Grandeur.  I placed some of Simply Shelby's Modern Rattan Collection on the deck.  All of these items are exclusives of this round of Boardwalk.  My incredibly sexy Ember Bikini is from Liziaah and can be found at this round of Designer Showcase.


Chair and Table | Simply Shelby - Modern Rattan Chair Set*
Sofa | Simply Shelby - Modern Rattan Sofa*
Lemonade | Simply Shelby - Picnic Refreshments Lemonade
Cats | Image Essentials - Full Perm Mesh Cats*
Lemon Tree | Illusions of Grandeur - Lemon Espalier*
Rock Pool | Trompe Loeil - Taleo Hot Springs Pool
Suit | Liziaah - Ember Bikini Antique Blue*



Comments

Monthly Views