Forest Stroll

I love the forest.  It always smells good and has a calm relaxing feeling to it.  Where I live the wildlife is use to lots of visitors so they don't run off when they see people.  I can sit out front and watch the heard of deer in my yard.  I do enjoy just sitting and listening sometimes.

I found a perfect dress called the Handmaiden by SK to take a stroll through the forest in.  I paired it with Missa by Charme.  Both of these items can be found at the current Game Of Thrones inspired event by Redeux that runs until the 13th.


Dress | SK - Handmaiden Beige*
Hair | Charme - Missa* 
Jewelry | Krystal Fine Jewelry - Isabella Set Gold
Grass | Little Branch - Oak Grass Spring Mesh*
Deer | LOVE - Midsummer Night Deer Looking 2
Background | Milk Motion - The Forest Skybox Scene

Comments

Monthly Views