Tropics

As you can tell by now I love the tropics.  I would move there if my husband would let us.  It always looks so lush and green.  I love the ocean and it's just calming.  The new Modern Patio Series from SoraxTree is beautiful in a tropical setting.  I love the variation of greens and wood.  Each piece sells for 75L.  LOVE is one of my favorite stores for lush garden finds.  The new Fairy Ferns and Little Lights paired perfectly with the patio series and can be found at Boardwalk .  It fulfills my tropical need for now.


Modern Patio Series by StoraxTree*
Modern Patio Chair A17
Modern Patio Chair B17
Modern Patio Table A17
Modern Patio Table C17
Modern Patio Palm Planter A17
Modern Patio Palm Planter B17
Modern Patio Loveseat A17
Modern Patio Coffee Table A17
Modern Patio Umbrella A17

Ferns | LOVE - Fairy Ferns - 2a, 3, 6*
Orbs | LOVE - Little Lights - 1, 4*
Grass | LOVE - Forest Grass
Large Palms | DaD Design's - Palm Upright ultra low prim straight x 9 V.2
Sore Rocks | DaD Design - Coraline Barrier
Background |  Sominel Edelman Landscapes Unlimited -  The Mirror Box 2.0

Comments

Monthly Views