Spring Fling

I am so ready for spring to show up it's not even funny.  I had five weeks of winter storms on the weekends.  Then the snow sat around for another four weeks.  I am starting to see the ground and the flowers are trying to show themselves.  I found this great spring from I.M. Collection called Cindy at Designer Showcase.  I paired it with Cazimi's Fantasia Nails.  They come in a range of hues that are perfect for any spring outfit.



Outfit | I.M. Collection - Cindy 5 Jumpsuit*
Nails | Cazimi - Fantasia Nails*
Rings | Swan - Terra Rings Silver
Choker | Nanika - Viola Choker Pink
Hair | Opale - Rocky Hair
Makeup |Dotty's Secret - Decadence
Ladder Prop w/Pose | Fashiowl - Winter Lights 
Backdrop | Foxcity - Photo Booth Flutter White
Photo Taken @ Backdrop City

Comments

Monthly Views