Oh My Kitchen

I picked up a new home from  Maven Homes called Palomar at SL Home and Garden Expo an event that benefits Relay For Life in Second Life.  If you know me I don't change my houses frequently.  My decor sure, but my actual house...no.  Anyways I picked up this home and deleted everything on my land. Yep all of it for a nice fresh start.  I love the glass windows in this house so much.

After I put up this house I realized I needed a kitchen.  Now I have never purchased just a kitchen in SL and I remember the best kitchen was sitting over at the current round of Boardwalk by The Domineaux Effect.  I have never assembled a kitchen so I was very glad to find a demo set I could rez and adjust as I needed.

I also added some things I found at the expo.  Nest is a framed pen and ink drawing by the owner of AMU Art Gallery.  The sketchy chalk board by ZFG is such a true saying so make sure you read it.

For my island dinner setting I used  Eclectica Curiosities - Edwardian Sets  including the place setting, the candle sticks and the table ware (gravy boat, salt/pepper shakers, pitcher and tureen).  One last thing I picked up at the expo is Kitty Klock by Darkmatter.  Happy Shopping!!!

Oh My Kitchen

Oh My Dinner
Living Room Area


Oh My Kitchen

Home | Maven Homes - Palomar* (sim 1)
Kitchen | The Domineaux Effect*
Egg Photo | AMU Art Gallery - Nest* (sim 1)
Chalk Sign | ZFG - Home Coffee Board Sketchy*(sim3)
Garbage Can | Bazar - Kitchen Trash Bin

Oh My Dinner

Table Decor | Eclectica Curiosities - Edwardian Sets - Dinner Place Setting, Candle Sticks, Table Ware* (sim 1)
Wine Bottles | Bazar - Forest Wine Bottles
Foliage | Bazar | - Forest Flower Pot
Cat Clock | Darkmatter - Fish Bowl Cat Clock Gattcha* (sim 3)
Wall Cup Holder | Lark - Chalkboard Mug Holder

Comments

Monthly Views