Pool Haven

Today I am going to show you my pool haven at my home.  I picked up this pool in December when I was at Bee Designs and I just love it.  I patiently waited until the day after Christmas to rez this baby.  I am going to show you the pool area and a little of my backyard.  The pool includes a hot tub on the back.  The rocks and some trees/plants are incorporated into the design.  It also has two beach chairs, a few pool floats and a beach blanket (not shown).  Keep an eye posted on my blog for the items used in the tiki hut.

Pool time
Pool corner
Side view of pool w/tiki hut

Pool | Bee Designs - Paradise Swimming Pool
Rocks w/crashing waves | DaD Design - Coraline Barrier
Picnic Set | Dust Bunny - Dreamy Outing
Tropical Pants, Banana Tree | Adorably Strange Wares - The Oahu Forest Roadside Plants
Sculpture | Cammino e Vivo Capovolto - Che Ci Importa Del Mondo
Lighted Palm Tree | Bee Designs Palm trees with lights
Sky Box | Sominel Edelman Landscapes Unlimited - The Mirror Box 2.0
Water Fall | Landscaping by Felix - Realistic Waterfall
Tiki Hut | Bee Designs - Kalaoa Tiki Hut

Comments

Monthly Views