Rocking Overalls

My grandpa used to wear overalls.  He was from the Midwest and farming country growing up.  He relocated to a small west coast farming town and his look never changed.  I love when I go to my hometown of the old timers still wear overalls.

These are not your grandpa's overalls.  These are stylish and sexy, to say the least.  The Bad Girl overalls are by Look@me and they come with the awesome shoes. This set can be found at this round of Hashtag that runs until the end of the month.  Make sure you head over to the event to get all the current looks for the month and keep an eye on my blog for more outfits you can find there.

Look@me is moving to a new area, but before that happens make sure to hit up the current store.  They create unique clothing for both men and women so make sure to check them out.  The current group gift is a 500L gift card with a joining fee of 150L.  The theme park is up and they have games out as well. Make sure you gather your friends and head on over before the new store opens.  




Comments

Monthly Views