Relay for Life Fantasy Faire

My girlfriends had mentioned that they go to Relay for Life's Fantasy Faire in costume and that we should all get one ready. It all started with a pair of wings I found at Swank from Alter.  From there I started to piece together a look.  From things, I had in my inventory.  Then I went to Elegance Boutique to purchase a dress I had picked up as a demo to the complete the look.  While looking around the store I found the Pia outfit and it's just stunning with this look.

This is a large Second Life Event that helps raise funds for cancer.  Many designers designate an exclusive item to the event and it proceeds to go entirely to the event.  You can read all about the event at https://fantasyfairesl.wordpress.com/.  Keep your eyes peeled on my blog for some special FF guest bloggers.





Comments

Monthly Views