Love Affair

I must confess to my love affair with events!  I am a sucker for events and always have been.  In the early years of SL it was fashion week events and one here or there.  Then the dressing room showed up along with a few more.  Nowadays events are aplenty and at every turn.  It does not change my love for them.  One long-standing event is Collaborator 88.  Here are a few more items from the event with a few of my favorite designers.

I saw this skirt set from sYs and it instantly reminded me of spring.  Oh, how I wish it were spring here.  Instead, like most of the United States, we are still getting wonderful winter weather.  It is raining now, but I will get snow the next few days.  In my attempt to have spring in my heart I went flower shopping in SL and what nice weather I had.





Backdrop City Pseudo- Wilsons Flowers Scene RARE

Green Outfit


Pink Outfit

Catwa Animated Eyes & Tears

Comments

Monthly Views