Exploration

Yesterday I explored SL.  I found the perfect place while gathering landmarks for a different post to take my pictures.  I am trying to utilize locations in SL more often.  I figure that if the designer takes the time to make their sim pretty and unique that they don’t mind me taking pictures there as long as I let people know where they can also check out this awesomeness. 


I was excited to wear sYs Ano dress in Pink (that is currently at Shiny Shabby) and I found the perfect shoes from R.icielli in the same bright color.  I stumbled upon Yummy’s sim and knew I needed to take a picture in their perfect little town desert town.  The buildings are all brightly colored and you can visit the dinosaurs in the mountains.  Enjoy exploring the sim and don’t forget to check out all the little stores that call it home.


R.icielli - ZOELLE Sandals

Comments

Monthly Views