Wonder of SL

I decided that I needed to hit up We Love Role-Play.  I had not been to the last few rounds and thought it would be a great time to venture over.  I decided to dress up and have a little fun while I was out.  I thought I would find a great place to take a picture.  This sim always looks beautiful and has numerous places for photo ops.  I started to take a picture and then though I should play with the lighting.  I NEVER play with the lighting.  I am so very happy that I did.  Very little editing was done on my pictures and I LOVE all of my pictures.




What I am wearing
Dress w/ jewelry (headpiece, earrings and rings not shown): JUMO - Original Mesh Creation Caliope Gown in Emerald 
Crown w/face tears: Enfant Terrible - Emma`s Halo Gold
Hair: D!va Hair - Locuala (MVW INDIA 2014) in Brown Diamond
Rings: Kibitz - Miry Ring Set Gold for Maitreya
Head: .LeLutka.Mesh Head - LOTTE v1.3
Body: Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara V3.4
Eyes: IKON - Triumph Eyes in Oxidation

Comments

Monthly Views