Amid the Fog

Amid the fog you may just find me in one of my new smoking hot Zanze looks taking a walk on the pier.  I no longer live near the coast and I find myself missing it.  I guess photos on a pier in SL are just going to have to do for now.  These brand new releases from Zanze are from a new addition to their design team, Ms. Fuzz Lennie.  I can't wait to see what new things come out in the future.  P.S. If you can't tell I am really into these picture collages.

Blue Dress: Corazon                 Gold Dress: Elena

What I am wearing:

Elena

Dress: Zanze - Elena Halter - Dark
Hair: Truth - Thalia
Eye Makeup: MUA - MakeUp Set - Jeff - Eyes Only 
(check out whos on the vendor board)
http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Maddox/101/234/23
Arm Bracer: Aurica Store - Mage Bracer - Gold
Rings: Zenith - Geometry Ring

Corazon

Dress: Zanze - Corazon Dress - Blue
Hair: LeLutka - Alexand - AlmostGoth
Hair Accessory: Plastik - Muse Deco - Mortal (Rare)
Eye Makeup: Mons - DarkHorse - Dream
Shoes: Zanze - Corazon Shoes 

Find these looks and more: http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife//109/128/65


Comments

Monthly Views