My first photo challenge

My first photo challenge for MVW was last weekend.  Our theme was Empress of the Universe.  They give us some inspiration pictures to get an idea of the direction that we need to go, but we are not to out right copy these looks.  Below is the out come of my styling and the picture I submitted.  I will post our challenges to my blog as we go.


What I am wearing:

Base Mesh Dress: Paisley Daisy - Linear Seductress - Black
Skirt: Purple Moon - Kelly Gown Skirt - Black
Extra neck pieces on dress:  Beningborough - Rhapsody (tinted black)
Crown: .Enfant Terrible - Moondchild Crown - Black
Necklace: The Forge - Filigree Necklace
Hair: Amacci - Caryn - Dark Brown
Makeup: Madrid Solo - Eyes & Lips - Lost In Translation
Staff: Deviance - Enchantress Staff - Lavender

Comments

Monthly Views