Casual Cream Romance

Lately MVW has seemed to dominate my SL time.  When entering into the completion you know this will happen if you make it into MVW.  This has always been a dream of mine and I will do it to the best of my ability.   I love being a blogger and showing you the cool stuff I find.  This dress has been in my inventory a few weeks and I have worn it often.  I love the romantic feel of the dress.  I have a few more things to blog that are not contest related, but keep your eye pealed for the challenge looks this weekend.



What I am wearing:

Dress: Zenith - Cream/Milk Phase Dolly Dress
Shoes: Le Primitif -  Pigalle High Pumps - Creme
Hair: Exile - Locomotion
Jewelry Set: RealEvil Industries  - Anya's Pearls
Eye Makeup: Mons - Eyeshadow PopStar - Silver
Lip Stick: Curvalicious Lips - Nude

Comments

Monthly Views