Labor of Love

So I needed to get into Collaborator 88 this last week.  I got there and shopped my heart out.  Then I sat on my purchases all week.  My mission was successful and they were now all mine.  Today I figured I better get started.  Some of the items I have had and some of the items I picked up at other events.



Odyssey Dress
Gladiator Dress 

What I am wearing:


Odyssey: 

Dress: The Secret Store - Odyssey Dress
Jewelry: Lazuri - Heritage Pearls
Hair: Amacci - Melody - Dark Brown
Crown: ieQED - Burst Metal Crown - Gold
Shoulder Pads: LaGyo - Metis Wing Shoulder Pads  - Gold
Shoes: Hucci - Naxos Sandal - Nude
Eye Makeup: Madrid Solo -Show Design - Siobhan (Upper Only)
Lips: Madrid Solo - Facade Lips - Bronze Beauty

Gladiator:

Dress: Pixicat - Gladiator Dress - Brown
Hair w/crown: Tableau Vivant - Legend Hair - Persephone
Necklace: Zenith - Earring of Fury
Bracelet: Kunglers - TDRF #039 - Copper
Shoes: G Field - Strap Shoes Alex - Metallic
Face Makeup: Madrid Solo - Dream Series- The Myst of Nod Full Set




Comments

Monthly Views