Casual Stroll

I found two outfits that are perfect for a causal summer stroll.  I love summer and dresses are just perfect for summer.  I love the textures of these dresses.  I guess I am in a blue mood since that is the color I picked for both dresses.

Harper

Aria

What I am wearing:

Outfit: Zanze -  Harper 
Necklace: Purple Moon - Kenya Necklace - Dyed Teal Wood
Ring: Mons - Elegance Ring Series - Niha
Hair: Analog Dog - Pop Sotch - Dark Browns
Eye Shadow: Mons - Eyeshadow Evening - Blue

Outfit: Zanze  -  Aria 
Hair Wreath: Zenith Fashion -Tulips Bloom Corolla
Hair: Analog Dog - 42 - Dark Browns
Eye Shadow: Mons - Eyeshadow BlackSwan2 - Blacksea
Lipstick: Pink Acid - Just A Little Gloss - Toast

Zaneze - http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/zenshi%20south%20two/146/74/27

Comments

Monthly Views