My Weekend Stroll

I was out the other night at the park and decided it would be a great place for a spring picture.  I snapped together a spring look and found the perfect spot next to the waterfall.  The spring crop top seems to be the in thing right now as many designers are coming out with cropped pieces.  I really do love this park as it has many different features over multiple sims.  



What I am wearing:

Top: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh - Spring Crop - Cream
Skirt: Color.Me.H.O.F Mesh - Ruffle Skirt -  Cream
Necklace: Maxi Gossamer - - Zulaikha Lattice
Earrings/Bracelet: Maxi Gossamer - Aphrodite's Dream Collection
Hair: Diva Hair - Elsa
Head Piece: Aisling - Pimflette Elegance
Shoes for slink high feet: House of Hucci -  Riverton Sandal - Toast
Eye Makeup: Glamorize - Rumours Eye Makeup - Salmon

Location - CALAS GALADHON PARK SIMS http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Calas%20Galadhon/221/150/32
aZSDf

Comments

Monthly Views