Seeing Stars

I went on a major shopping spree this last weekend.  With all the new wonderful things out there in the sl world how can I not.  Besides a shopping spree in sl is way cheaper than a shopping spree in rl.  I want to thank Pleasure for giving me backup copies of our backgrounds to take my wonderful pictures with.  This is the second time I have done this and if she didn't have a copy I would be totally screwed.  Thanks!





What I am wearing:

Dress: Miamai - Harena Sable
Hair: EMO-tions - Yeriak - Chocolate

As always Zuri Rayna Jewelry members get a 25% refund when purchasing jewelry (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group tags.

Ring: Zuri Rayna  - Hummingbird Ring - Gold Opal

The Elements Coral Pearl & Gold necklace, earrings & bracelet will be on the 55L special starting at midnight on 2/27.  

Comments

Monthly Views