A Disney Dream

I received yet another set of amazing pearls.  I have already done two blog post that were in wedding dresses.  How was I going to display the set in a wedding theme?  I was flipping through my backgrounds and got a wonderful idea.  We all know the story of The Little Mermaid.  The following is something similar.  As always Zuri Reyna Jewelry members get a 25% refund when purchasing jewelry (after purchase) on the first and second floors only when wearing group tags.

 


 
What I am wearing:
 
Outfit in Underwater Photo: Evie's Closet - Lumina Mermaid - Siren
Outfit in on Land Photo: Evie's Closet - Lumina Mermaid - Water Nymph
 
Necklace, Earrings & Diadem: Zuri Rayna - Antique White Pearl Diamond/Sterling Choker
 
Hair: D!va Hair - Miso (MVW NORWAY 2014) - Brown diamond
Makeup: Madrid Solo - Group Gift Fem- Dec 2013 - Winters Song Full Set
Nails w/rings: Adoness - Water Spirit - Eggshell
Vail: Bliss Couture - Catlyn Flexi Veil
 
 

 

Comments

Monthly Views