Loovus Dzevavor is having a sale.  Since I love sales I went to see what I could find.  I loved this nude dress.  In my random shopping of all the events on the grid I found this skull hat that I loved.  I thought the two would look great together.  I thought in this picture I would take a picture of my feet.  I love Gos shoes and they are always on my feet.  With all the different style's how can you not love them!  Plus they have the most easy and convenient skin matching hud that makes getting the right colored skin a snap.


 
 
What I am wearing:

Dress - Loovus Dzevavor - Alicia Dress - Nude
Hair - EMO-tions - Starline 2 - dark brown
Hat - May's Soul - Lady Dragon - Rose blue
Jewelry - Maxi Gossamer - Madrah
Eye make up - Madrid Solo- Eye shadow- Vixen 3
Shoes - Gos - Angelina Peep toe - Tan

Comments

Monthly Views