I was going through all the things I purchased and this outfit kind of just fell together.  It started with the sexy little black dress.  Black can go with anything, so then I thought I might make use of one of my many hats.  I love the background I found.  I think its very Alice in Wonderland.  I played with different lighting and texturing of the background.  As I play with it I believe I am getting better, but who am I to say that. 
 



 
What I am wearing:


Dress - Apple May - Ester Dress - Black
Hair - Vanity Hair - Bob-Expresso
Hat - -Glam Affair- Fiora Antlers White
Jewelry (necklace, bracelet, umbrella) - Finesmith - Noir
Eye makeup - Madrid Solo- Lying Eyes- Dark Red
Lip stick - Mons Makeups - Lipstick Glamorous - brown
Shoes - Gos- Paris Peep toe - Black Satin

Comments

Monthly Views